Do you see an error like ‘iCloud verification failed‘ or ‘There was an error connecting to the apple id server’on your iPhone/ iPad?. These errors are common and tuff to get off. All you need is a good step by step guide to removing iCloud verification error.
When people say Apple iPhone, iCloud is the second word that comes to my mind. Apple products and iCloud are inseparable. iCloud is the backbone of all Apple products.
Therefore, anything messing up with iCloud can be a big issue. Problems related to iCloud login such as ‘iCloud verification failed’ are a big turn off for iPhone/iPad users.
Here, comes our part and we are ready for our 100% working solution. Keep reading for ‘iCloud Login Verification error’ fix in easy steps by iKeema.
- 1 What is ‘iCloud verification Failed’ Errors?
- 2 What are the Causes of ‘iCloud verification failed’ Errors?
- 3 How to remove ‘iCloud Verification failed’ Errors?
- 4 Final Thoughts
What is ‘iCloud verification Failed’ Errors?
Many a time iPhone users are to unable login their iCloud using their Apple id. When iCloud login fails, you are not able to access iCloud account. These are verification errors.
Therefore, you will not be able to access your iCloud data and files.
There are three common iCloud Verification errors.
- “Verification Failed – The connection to iCloud timed out.”
- “Verification failed – Could not connect to the server.”
- “Verification failed – The request timed out.”
Why do these errors come to your device in the first place?
What are the Causes of ‘iCloud verification failed’ Errors?
There can be many reasons because of which your iCloud verification may fail. Let us discuss the common reasons for iCloud verification failure.
- Poor Network Coverage: To log in to iCloud account, you need an active internet connection. This may be the reason why you are facing an iCloud verification failed error.
Error in network connection will lead to poor internet access. Hence, Without a proper connection, you cannot enter to iCloud account.
- “iCloud Backup” is toggled on: iPhone or iPad are have an option to enable automatic back up to iCloud. This is highly helpful. But at times it can be a problem. When you try to login to your iCloud account from a different device it seems like a security breach.
- Log in with Wrong id/Password detail: You are not able to log in because of wrong login details. An incorrect id/ password input won’t let you pass the iCloud security gate.
How to remove ‘iCloud Verification failed’ Errors?
Try login in your iCloud account with our 100 % working methods.
Method #1 Try to have a properly working internet connection
One of the main reason why you are not able to login to iCloud account is your weak internet connection. So make sure that you are having a proper signal access and a working internet plan.
Method #2 Reset your network settings.
If Fixing internet coverage not Working try our 2nd method. In this method, we will try to reset telecom network settings.
Step 1. Open “Settings” and tap “General“.
Step 2. Now please choose “Reset” option.
Step 3. Now Select “Reset Network Settings”
Step 4. Please enter your passcode to continue.
Step 5. Please Confirm the attempt by tapping on “Reset Network Settings” again.
With reset of networks, you will be able to have access to the iCloud account. If it is not working for you, try our next method.
Method #3 Try to set the date and time settings in your iPhone or iPod.
In order to reset the DATE & TIME in your iOs device follow these given steps.
1)Go to “settings”.
2) Choose “General“.
3)Scroll down and open “Date and Time”.
3) Change the Date and Time as per your current location.
This method will reset your date and time and you can access iCloud. If it is still not working for you try our next method.
Method 4# Turn off “iCloud Backup” Option.
As we know if “iCloud Backup” option is on, it can create problem to sign in to iCloud account.
Step 1. Please go to “Settings” app
Step 2. Now Tap “iCloud” option.
Step 3. Next, Scroll down and choose “Backup“.
Step 4. Please Toggle “iCloud Backup” off.
As you have successfully put off back up option, Therefore, you can now try to access iCloud again.
To summarize, we discussed different types of iCloud login verification failures. Along with it, we told you the causes for ‘iCloud verification failed‘ error. We also provided an easy guide to remove all kinds of iCloud verification error in no time.
If the problem still persists, don’t hesitate to go visit your nearest Apple store. Locate nearest Apple store from here.
Don’t forget to share this article on your social media accounts to spread the awareness. Do comment on this article to raise any query related to iPhone, Ipad or Mac. You can also contact us on Facebook.